64. Sanderman J, Farrell M, Macreadie PI, Hayes M, McGowan J, Baldock J (2017). Is demineralization with dilute hydrofluoric acid a viable method for isolating mineral stabilized soil organic matter. Geodermahttp://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.geoderma.2017.03.002
63. Trevathan-Tackett S, Seymour J, Nielsen D, Macreadie PI, Thomas J, Sanderman J, Baldock J, Howes J, Steven A, Ralph P (accepted 6-3-2017). Sediment anoxia limits microbial-driven seagrass reminersalization under warming conditions. FEMS Microbiology Ecology in press
62. Kelleway JJ, Saintilan N, Macreadie PI, Baldock JA, Ralph PJ (Discussion started 3 Feb 2017) Sediment and carbon accumulation vary among vegetation assemblages in a coastal saltmarsh. Biogeochemical Discussionshttp://www.biogeosciences-discuss.net/bg-2017-15/ 61. Lovelock CE, Atwood T, Baldock J, Duarte CM, Hickey S, Lavery PS, Masque P, Macreadie PI, Ricart AM, Serrano O, Steven A (In press - accepted 3-2-17). Assessing the risk of CO2 emissions from blue carbon ecosystems. Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment in press
59. Macreadie PI, Ollivier Q, Kelleway JJ, Serrano O, Carnell P, Ewers C, Atwood T, Sanderman J, Baldock J, Connolly RM, Duarte CM, Lavery P, Steven A, Lovelock CE (In press (accepted 2-1-17) Carbon sequestration by Australian tidal marshes. Scientific Reports in press
58. Macreadie PI, Nielsen DA, Kelleway JJ, Atwood T, Seymour J, Petrou K, Connolly RM, Thomson ACG, Trevathan-Tackett S, Ralph P (In press - accepted 1-12-12). Can we manage coastal ecosystems to sequester more blue carbon? Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment in press
55. Macreadie PI, Jarvis J, Trevathan-Tackett SM, Bellgrove A (2016) Seagrasses and macroalgae: Importance, vulnerability and impacts. In: The Impacts of Climate Change on Marine Fisheries and Aquaculture and their Adaptations. Eds. Phillips BF, Pérez-Ramírez, M. [In press, accepted 10/1/16]
49. Thomson ACG, York PH, Smith TM, Sherman CDH, Booth DJ, Keough MJ, Ross DJ, Macreadie PI. (2016) Response to “Comment on Seagrass Viviparous Propagules as a Potential Long-Distance Dispersal Mechanism. Estuaries and Coasts 38: 927-940
I have been researching in the field of marine ecology since the start of my PhD (2006). Prior to 2006 (i.e. during my undergraduate training, and as a research assistant at CSIRO) I worked in medical research as a biochemist/microbiologist.